The Rivers' Journey:One Year, Six Artists, Ninety-Two Miles
Yes, the show is finally here. Of course, it's been longer than a year, and so many wonderful people have helped the six artists along the way, but we have traversed the 92 miles and more! And what we have learned, is not to be missed!
Please come celebrate with us at our
GRAND FUNDRAISING SNEAK PREVIEW
on Saturday, February 17th, 3:30pm.
Be a giver and a getter all at the same time.
#1. Be a Giver.
- Your ticket supports the publication of a beautiful catalog that holds essays and thoughts from our community experts and Rose Compass artists. This carries important water awareness forward. We are donating catalogs to our schools and libraries.
#2. Be a Getter.
- You get a beautiful catalog that holds essays and thoughts from our community experts and Rose Compass artists.
- You get a chance to win one of six gouche gem-like paintings. The odds are really good because we are only selling 125 tickets. And you don't even have to be there to win. Don't worry if you can't make the party, support the project.
- You get to come to the special sneak peak extravaganza. You will be the first to see the work and claim your piece. The work sold supports the Wildling Museum and future exhibitions.
- You get to support a worthy project. We want you there! You are the people we want to celebrate and thank for your support in our journey.